Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shut up...I'm starving!!!

I'm not sure why, but when Millie Jones is pregnant or nursing, she gets a severe case of the crazies. It doesn't matter if there is a huge pile of dog food out, she get the CRAVINGS for people food. If you open the door she runs in looking for crumbs. When the kids walk through the back door and leave it open (almost every time...what can I say? they were raised in a barn) she runs in, knocks the garbage can over and runs out with garbage in her mouth, hoping to get a morsel. The other day I went outside to call Sadie to come get ready for school and I see Millie struggling over by the end of the house. I go to her to inspect and she has one of my P.E.T. canning canisters stuck on her head! The residue on the inside tells me that this container was once full of Cocoa Puffs. I can only imagine what she was thinking, "Yes, this is stuck on my head but since I'm here, I might as well eat the cereal." I'm pretty sure I won't be filling this one with oatmeal anytime soon...it is now a bug collector for the kids. Only a few more weeks till we can get rid of the puppies. I can't wait till Millie is back to normal!


This is the latest fashion, don't you know? I must pose for the camera.
Sadie tried to remove it, but it was REALLY stuck. It took everything Eric had to get it off of her!

2 comments:

The Richards said...

that is so funny, my girls can;t wait for their puppy,!!!! so when are they old enough? oh and how much do the flip flops cost? post it on my blog for me thanks, oh and i know we do live way to far i would say lets meet in the middle and live but then that would be globe, need i say more?

Alisa said...

Way to go with the multiple posts! I love how those flop-flops look on other people but I don't like to wear them because I feel like I have monster feet. Sorry.