
This morning me and Deano were sitting on the couch. He read me a story that he had written last night about zombies. The story was set in a cemetery, of course. Somehow the conversation ending up as us discussing death and the resurrection and all that lovely stuff we have to talk about more often then we would like. Deano says to me, "I'm sure glad that no one in our family has died!"
I say, "What?!? We have had a lot of people in our family die!"
He says, "I know, mom! I was talking about our 5-piece family!"
I told him that I think he has been eating too many chicken nuggets if that is how he thinks of our family. He agreed so I think we will lay off the nuggets for awhile. :)
P.S. No, Mom, this is not an actual picture of the nuggets that he has eaten lately, but I'm sure they did look similar before they were consumed.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Chicken nuggets
Posted by The Rich-Ardos at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Min- that is just sick and wrong. Mom didn't know any better, bless her big toe! She has a hard time with this new fangled interwebs stuff. And yes, Hanny can be a bit snide (sometimes).
5 piece family...heheh.
About Mom...the other night at the movies I had to keep telling her "No Mom, this is just a preview, the real movie hasn't started yet". Heheh Sorry Mom. :)
Still waiting for your good comeback, Mom. Don't let them get away with this!
Post a Comment