Thursday, May 22, 2008

BK, would you mind?


I am all out of Mexican vanilla. Would you please run down the street and get some more for me? Thanks. Just bring it next time you come up. You're lucky you live in Mexico because you have great access to things like wonderful vanilla. Don't worry, I'm good for it :)

6 comments:

Alisa said...

I'll take some too, BK. And pick me up some antibiotics as well. Thanks a mil!

The Richards said...

Ya get me whatever drugs are cheap too! My stash is low..LoL You guys are too funny!

Stacy said...

I actually need vanilla too! Hook me up amigo.

Alisa said...

BK- you can't just ignore us and hope we go away. It doesn't work like that.

Min- if you change your blog address the polite thing to do is to let your peeps know.

The Richards said...

Ya Mindy I had to change look you up! Why the extra h?

Brandon Beecroft said...

Just because we are living in occupied Mexico doesn't mean that you can use me like that. Sheesh.