Thursday, March 20, 2008

Attention: Grampa


I didn't want to say anything, but someone needs a haircut...

8 comments:

Brandon Beecroft said...

I'll cut it, I am really good at cutting hair, especially my own. Also, thanks for telling me you had a blog. Way to go Min!

The Rich-Ardos said...

I'm sure you can see that my blog is new. I didn't think anyone would really care that I have a blog seeing as how I don't have a "circle of friends". I have more of a square and squares just don't roll...that's how I roll...very awkwardly.

Brandon Beecroft said...

I'll be in your circle. :)

Brandon Beecroft said...

Or should I say 'square' :)

The Rich-Ardos said...

Thanks for the support but you were all ready a corner.

Grampa said...

OK,OK,OK.....I get the hint, we'll get right on that this Saturday!

Alisa said...

Thanks for doing all these updates for us! I wish we had better access to internet in Greece. I didn't get to read most of them until we got home. Oh well. They're still cute. Thanks for keeping them busy. I've been hearing all about all the fun things you did. We need to come over and give you your gifts!

Stacy said...

Zane is the cutest boy! Bye the way youre "circle of friends" response cracked me up! :)