Monday, March 10, 2008

Fine, I guess I'll post

After numerous jabs at me for creating a blog but not posting on it, I guess that I'll go ahead and make everyone happy and make my first post. A few weeks ago Tia and I were painting and we were talking about how technology-deficient I am. She told me I was going to end up like Granny...not wanting to "get involved" with any new-fangled contraptions that are or will be out there in the big wide world. Granny wouldn't even push a button on her microwave because she didn't understand how it worked. In the hopes that I don't end up not wanting to try anything new...I am making an effort to become more computer literate. I refuse to tell how long it took me to figure out how to change the wallpaper on my blog. I won't tell because you really don't want to know...you'll just feel sorry for me and I don't need that. Chances are that this whole blog thing won't last long for me so when you see that I've given up and moved on, feel free to give me some validation that I CAN DO IT! Congratulations.

5 comments:

Alisa said...

Yea! I knew you could do it! Don't give up (I'm singing that in the Josh Groban melody..in case it didn't come across that way) You'll catch on and now you can eat beans with us!!!

Justin said...

Way to go Mindy!?^&%? by the way, i think it was your mom that cut the fish.

The Rich-Ardos said...

Your mom cut the fish.

Stacy said...

Woohoo! Maybe you wont end up afraid of your microwave after all. I am so proud. :) I love everyones descriptions down the side, they are so cute and true. You should make a scrapbook page with those.

Alisa said...

Is that a cuss word Justin? Sheesh!