Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kiddo update

Yesterday morning I got a call from the Primary president. She says, "You know you have sharing time tomorrow, right?" I immediately thought she was joking...how could this be? I was scheduled for June for my sharing time. I told her that and she said that there was two different copies of the schedule. One was wrong and the other right. Looks like I got the wrong one. So this morning I am frantically trying to pull it together. Mom kept Delly last night because she is the most "needful" kid and I needed a little piece and quiet to try to figure it out. The night before last I was laying in bed and I heard a big THUNK. Delly started to cry. Eric went in her bedroom and found her on the floor. Poor girl fell off the bed. I remember doing that as a kid and that is not a good feeling. She calmed down quickly, though. Maybe she does that often so it didn't upset her too bad. Mom and Dad watched all the kids yesterday afternoon/evening because Eric and I had to go to the wedding of our neighbors daughter. It was in their backyard and it was very interesting. The boys slept at Mom and Dad's last night, too. Mom is going to bring them to our ward for Sacrament meeting. We are going to see Horton Gives a Who Monday for our activity. The kids are doing really good. They have adapted well...mostly because they think they are on vacation too and vacations are always fun. Oh- by the way- I don't know what Avery's deal is but we can't seem to fill her up. She has been eating more than even Gizbert! She's a pit right now. I didn't know that she had it in her. If she's a little bit plump when you get back, you'll know why. I don't know if you are going to be able to check out my posts but I will keep updating in case you get to an internet and want to know how your kiddos are doing. I hope they found your luggage, Tia and Justin! That can't be fun. At least you have Hanny and Joey to share with! Be careful!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Hey Guys! Thanks SO much for posting! Today was the first day that we found an internet cafe that was reasonable. On the boat they charge one euro a minute and it takes a few minutes to load. Too much. So we are in Patmos and we found a cute litte cafe and they only charged us 2.50 euro for thirty minutes! I was so excited to read about what the kiddos are doing. I'm so glad they are having fun and that Sadie and Avery are best friends again. Delly usually doesn't fall off the bed but thats because she sleeps with Avery and she's against the wall. We are having a GREAT time even though we have given up on Tia and Justins luggage ever arriving. Luckily we are the same size and can share everything and Joey and Justin are sharing as well. We just visited the holy cave where John had the vision and wrote the book of Revelations. Mom, you would have loved it!! Tomorrow we sail to Rhodes and then the next day is Crete and then back to Athens and then home!! Sorry I'm not posting any pictures but I don't have my camera cord with me here in town! Tell the kids I love them all and we got them presents!! Thanks again for everything! We love you and see you soon! Hanny

Stacy said...

Ummm...where's my update on Coco?? Rude. As Hanny said no luggage yet (or ever), she likes to rub it in that she has her suitcase and I dont. But she is being nice and sharing so its all good. We've got some awesome pictures, they look suprisingly like Justins drawings. I'm thinking Avery just doesn't like Hannys cooking. I think her chickens is too dry. Well thanks for the update, Hanny is finally drying her tears so we can go. Oh and we played bingo on the ship, it brought back memories of Vegas. Dang old lady won it all. See you all soon!! Oh and I liked how you called Delly "needful", that was a very kind way of putting it! Heheh... :)

Alisa said...

My chicken was only dry ONE time and I'm not inviting Tia and Justin over for dinner anymore!