
Ok- it's wasn't really his birthday but I couldn't help but yell that out when he got a surprise package in the mail today. He came a running and it was a brand spanking new meter (that uses the same kind of test strips that we do that will connect to his pump). Once he checks his number, it is automatically sent to his pump. No more entering numbers manually. We were all cheering and very happy for this new little piece of technology to help make life a smidge easier. I looked over at Eric during the celebration and he was shaking his head (while smiling at the same time). I must have given him a funny look because he said, "this is so sad that we are so excited and happy for this". Yeah, we are pitiful, but you gotta be happy for the little things.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
It's your birthday, Deano!
Posted by The Rich-Ardos at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Woohoo! Go Deano..It's not pitiful. It always amazes me how well he knows how to use his pump. One less step...thats awesome! Just think of the party when they find the cure!! Gotta think positive.
P.S. When I read the title of your post my first thought was "Crap! It's Deano's birthday?!" I had to think about it a minute.
I agree - it's not pitiful!!! Plus it looks like his number was 106! which I know is good!
Mom- you crack me up! That is a picture of the meter off the internet! A little scary...next thing you know, you will be trying to program Dean's pump with the remote control..."why won't this thing work"!!!!
I started to leave a comment letting Mom know that it was not a real picture...but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I also didn't want to be called "snide" by certain unnamed persons.
Hanny- you know better! We do not just "let things go" in this family! We must comment and make fun as much as possible...the other way would just be totally uncharacteristic of us! Get in line, girl!
Post a Comment