Contrary to popular belief, I do have more kids than just Deano. I have been feeling bad that the last few posts have only been about him...so I have repented and promise to be an equal-opportunity blogger for all the kids. Today is Gizbert's turn.
Since he is "Zane the Train Man" we got him this train conductor hat for Christmas. He loves it so much. Whenever we are going somewhere he always says, "Wait! I have to get my hat!" He wears it wherever we go. You'd think this obsession would have rubbed off by now, but it's still going strong! What a cutie!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
He's so cute I could just lick him!
Posted by The Rich-Ardos at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I see, you only like him enough for a short blog about him. This is Justin, not Tia.
Mindy!! I just read your last two posts! How fun, the car show, how awesome for your little guy, I think my eyes started to get that crying feeling I was so happy for him and you and Eric! That is awesome! I just love how you explain and write things in your posts, its like I can hear you saying them! Makes me so happy! I miss ya! Trachel
He is definitely a cutie...just dont lick him! He doesnt get his other nicknames for nothin... ;)
I'm very proud of you for blogging again so soon. I thought we would have to wait 6 months or so for the next installment.
Mom just told me you're sick. As someone who just spent some time this week becoming intimately aquainted with the toilet bowl....I send my sympathy.
Post a Comment