Friday, July 17, 2009

Wicked toenails. Not a fungus.



Apparently you're not a true Wicked fan unless you have a pop of green on you when you go to the show. People everywhere with mostly black clothes and a green accessory- a tie, necklace, scarf, a hair bow if that's what you like. We didn't know this prior to the show, but I guess somewhere deep down we knew we would be fans. We (Mom, Tia, Hanny, and me) all got our green pedicures on and thankfully we fit in. I just want to know who invited the girl with the trapezoid-shaped toenail. Weird. Good food prior.  A great show. Wonderful music. The best company throughout. It was the recipe for a perfect evening. I guess we are all better people because of it?

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Trapezoids are probably the coolest shape. Did you notice how similar your and Hannys feet are? Except Im pretty sure her pinky toe is operable.

Jill said...

So fun! Love the toes! Miss seeing your smiley face around! Hope you guys are doing good!

Alisa said...

What's that about my toe!? I can't tell if that's an insult or compliment, Tia. Are you saying my toe needs to be operated on... or that it operates just fine as it is? Just wondering if I need to give you the silent treatment for a few days to teach you a lesson.

Alisa said...

Time for a post slacker.

DCAja said...

https://www.ratuelsa.com/2019/11/pinjaman-tanpa-jaminan.html