Monday, October 6, 2008

Register for "Captain Deano's Crew"

Our team (Captain Deano's Crew) is up and running for the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes. Any and all are welcome to join us! We truly appreciate everyone that supported us last year. The Walk is on November 1st, 9:00am (registration starts at 7:30) at Tempe Town Lake. To register:
1) Go to www.jdrf.org
2)Click on Register for the walk
3)Find the Tempe, AZ walk
4)Click on Register for this walk
5)Enter your info. and you are good to go

If you need help registering please let me know. If you walked last year but your team T-shirts are un-wearable...I have more. We ran out of or have only a few left of small/medium T's for kids and small/medium T's for adults. We can figure it out if these are the sizes you need. I guess when I ordered the shirts last year I was just in denial that more people are small rather than large like us! Shoot! I am not sending out a letter this year but I am hoping to get an e-mail out to everyone soon with more info. Stay tuned and we hope to see you there!

Help the boy get rid of "the sugars"!

5 comments:

Alisa said...

Sounds good. We still have all our shirts. I put them away so they would be in good shape. Delly might be wearing a "belly" shirt but thats okay, right?

Do you need help with anything?

Stacy said...

Woohoo! I love the walk. I am staying out of the candle mob this time though. If I forget and get enticed by free stuff I am counting on you to hold me back.

The Black Family said...

Unfortunately we won't be able to be there this year. But we will be thinking about Dean and hope all goes well. Thanks for adding me to your blog!

Lori said...

How are you guys? Thanks for the comment on my blog. We went private for a day or two, then decided to heck with it. Some weird guy was leaving comments and it freaked me out. Anyway...hope things are well for you and your family. Have a great day!

Jill said...

I hope everything went good the day of the walk! We need to get together and have the kids play!